Complete Sediment Data Sets
The amount of data within the sediment database greatly exceeds that within the archaeomagnetic database. The complete data set is too large to print to the screen efficiently. Querying all categories within the database
with no geographic or age constraints takes at least 40 seconds depending on your browser and operating system.
If you have pressed 'Perform Query' and selected all specimen/horizonal level palaeomagnetic and rock magnetic data without geographic and age constraints,
and haven't chosen an advanced query option, you will be redirected here.
We provide the complete data sets as of 18.06.2015 as pre-prepared .csv files. Click here for the glossary of IDs.
- Click here for individual (specimen/stratigraphic) palaeomagnetic and rock magnetic data (~29.4 MB).
- Click here for processed (averaged/smoothed) data palaeomagnetic and rock magnetic data (~1.4 MB).
- Click here for reconstructed palaeomagnetic time series (~0.25 MB).
- Click here for radiocarbon age data (~0.1 MB).
- Click here for general age data (~0.19 MB).
- Click here to download everything as a .zip file!